I cleared a bunch of videos off of my phone tonight.
This first one is probably my favorite video yet. Its another dancing video, this time he was dancing in the window of Chilis tonight at dinner. I seriously had to watch it 5 times to see the whole video because every time he starts rotating his hips I bust out laughing.
I promise she liked this.
So Brady and I were in ULTA and we were standing in line to pay. The makeup stacks are right there with all the testers. I look down at him after a bit and see he has applied purple lipstick all over his lip. I tried taking this quick video but had to stop him before he seriously painted his whole face with that tube. I am still laughing about this. I left it on his face until we got out to the car so Jim could see it. You should have seen the security guard's face when we passed him, hahaha.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment