Jim is away this week for work. Let's not think for a minute this is a work related trip, they are in Atlantic City. After a whine filled day this is how they sang to me for a half hour this evening. I did what every sane mother does.... I got their coats on and took them to Chilis for dinner. They were better behaved there but still not great. Ugh, bedtime couldn't come fast enough. How many more days until Jim is home??? If I am not around tomorrow I could very well be running for the hills. There are hills in the ghetto, right?
Watching this video will make your chuckle (mostly because they aren't your problem) but may also make your ears bleed.
dinner at Chilis. Sissy grabbed the spoon and promptly smeared chocolate sauce all over her face.
And then before bed we were able to Face Time with this guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment